Thursday, November 30

If Aaron Wrote My Life


I've been a little obsessed with finding a ticket to the John Legend concert Saturday at the Norva. There is no way that this is going to happen unless I run into a scalper or something (unlikely). And I've been kicking myself for not getting tickets earlier, so it got me thinking, what would Aaron do? Well, Aaron would be able to get a ticket and probably hang out backstage, but that's not what I mean. If Aaron were going to write this he'd probably have me get all turned around trying to find a scalper all day on Saturday only to run into J.L. himself near the stage door and be invited to watch the show from off stage left. Then we'd date for a while before he got transferred, but not before giving an extremely damaging quote to a researcher which would get dropped into a story- oops, sorry I got lost in West Wing land for a minute (car bomb aside, I wouldn't mind being Donna for little while). Nothing like that is actually going to happen, but wouldn't it be nice if Aaron wrote my life...

0 Comments: