Saturday, November 25

Too Angry For Words


I wasn't going to blog today. I'm still pretty tired from T-giving and I overslept this morning, so I'm not feeling overly productive. I was going to let it all go today. Then, I decided to check the Norva website to see if there were any tickets left for the Fray concert in January. I mean, I KNEW that there wouldn't be, but it never hurts to check right? WRONG!!!! I'm scrolling through the schedule and I see that JOHN LEGEND is playing there NEXT WEEKEND. And of course it's sold out. It's John Legend. I had to call my mom I was so damn upset. How did I miss this? What happened? Where was I? I mean, I LOVE this man and he will be in my town and I will be....that's right, nowhere near him. Fine. That's fine. I messed up. I'm a big girl and I should suck it up, they're just concert tickets. I'll get over it...right after I flop down on the floor and have a temper tantrum...
ps- the Fray was sold out too. Life sucks.

0 Comments: