Thursday, December 21

ALL I WANT IS YOU


http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2006-12-21-favre-finale-possible_x.htm

I can’t beg him for one more year and I won’t tell him to go. I’ll simply say that I love him and I will always be a fan. I love you Brett! Favre 4Ever!

On a more personal note (although what could be more personal than Packer Football I truly do not know) things are going really well. I have a date tonight (#4 with the sailor) after my office Christmas party. We won’t be able to see each other until Jan 5th after this so it should be…fun… And soon I’ll be on my way home to Charleston!!!

As much as I love writing to you all I have to sign off now. Hopefully I’ll be able to update you on the party tomorrow- but if not:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
GO PACKERS!!!

0 Comments: