Saturday, December 30

hmmmmm

You never miss a good thing
Till it leaves ya
Finally I realize that I
need ya
I want you back, baby girl I need you back
Gotta have you back
babe
Heartbroken when you left my world
Man I wish I could’ve kept my
girl
Cause I love you
I don’t know what I’m gon’ do
Without my
baby
It’s driving me crazy, cause I been
Missing you lately
I’m going
out of my mind and I’m runnin’ out of time
Oh I just wish I could find you
girl!
Said I’m about to go crazy
Cause I’ve been needin’ you lately I’m
going out of my head and all the things that I said I wish that I never said ‘em
now…




The reason that you leave your cd player or the iPod you got for Christmas against all odds (Thank you Mommy!!!) on random is that sometimes the universe send you strange messages through song selection. I believe this. There is no such thing as random. When I turned on my car to come to work Usher was singing to me and I just had to chuckle. It might not necessarily be true (well the part about me being gone is true-- i just don't think he's noticed that his chance passed him by yet)--but even if it isn't true it was a fine way to start the day. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


GO PACKERS!!!!


GO JETS!!!



















0 Comments: