Friday, December 15

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc


Men are strange. I know this is like saying 'the sky is blue' but still... I was bored last night so I straightened my hair. It didn't take long and really is not that big a deal. I get to work this morning and every guy here has some kind of fit. Loving it or hating it or teasing me about it for the last hour and a half. They just can't deal with change of any kind. My question is: why don't they have work to do? I have work to do! I'm fitting this in while I'm waiting for the printer to finish with the ten million pages I just sent to it so I can get back to work. I love them all and I know that they're a little nutso-crazy so I'm going to let it go. But seriously guys- it's just hair!

In other news I have absolutely no plans for this weekend (other than football on Sunday) and that pretty much sucks.

0 Comments: