Saturday, March 17

The Blarney Edition

First- some news...Joss Stone has a new record coming out and I am pretty damn excited about that :-).

Second: I had some really fantastic sex last night with a friend of mine. I'm hoping that this could become a regular-ish thing...when we weren't busy and both felt like it... Actually I think he should come to my apartment in the mornings and wake me up with fantastic sex. Now THAT'S the way to start a day. The best part about it- ok the second best part about it is that there isn't any weirdness between us now. I mean I think about it each time I see him but it's in the same way I think about the Pineapple Cream Cake that my mom makes...with a wistful/lustful smile. The irony here is that we all call that cake the 'Better Than Sex Cake'...it's not. But if I could have him AND the cake at the same time...yummy...

PS. Just realized that i never had dinner last night- so between the not eating and the sex i probably burned off some serious calories. Maybe this could be my new diet plan...

0 Comments: