Wednesday, March 28

Warning: This Post is About Sex!!!

I had a visitor this morning and he started my day off just right. I am not bragging. I’m not. Really. OK- I am, but my regular readers (both of you) know that I’m not a nice person so you shouldn’t be surprised. There is- however- a little problem. I have no problem with waking up at 5am (well, I do…but not if there is sex and coffee involved) and I have no problem with watching the early news naked, snuggling, or napping before work. In fact- those are all things that amount to an A+ morning in my book. Here’s my problem… now I want more. My body was tricked into thinking today was a Sunday. My body wants to go back to bed (not alone) for a couple more hours, get up and make breakfast around noon, and then maybe go for round three (or four or wherever we are by then). Instead my body is stuck with my mind at work and neither of us is really concentrating at all. We’re both thinking about when it’ll happen again…which is, as far as I can see, the only problem with morning sex- the distraction factor for the rest of the day- that and having to stop to go to work. That sucks. At least if it’s at night you can just not go to sleep…
I’m not complaining…
Or bagging…I’m just saying…

1 Comment:

His Sinfulness said...

Thanks for linking to my blog... and thanks for posting about morning sex. In my not so humble opinion morning is one of the best times for "making the beast with two backs." I applaud your dedication - 5am is hardcore.