Monday, April 2

Bad days are...

Bad. DUH!
But this is the birthday month so they are especially cruel! Not even the wee nip I had at lunch is helping this one...although the naughty text messages from TS don't hurt. I might just take His Sinfulness up on his suggestion that I take the month off in honor of, well, myself actually. Damn good idea, that. The big problem is that I actually said-out loud- that things couldn't get any worse so I am about to be bitch slapped by fate. I'm expecting the first of the plagues any time now...

1 Comment:

His Sinfulness said...

The early plagues are easy ones; just avoid the bloody water by drinking booze instead, sweep the frogs out of the house with a pushbroom, and get some "Deep Woods Off" to keep the flies and gnats at bay. After that, it gets tougher - boils are nasty...