Thursday, April 5

Laughing (Drinking) in the Face of Fate

Laughing in the Face of Fate

This morning’s email exchange between G and Momma G:

G:
Good Morning!
I just wanted to check in and see how you were. Are you all kinds of
cool colors? Remember- guys dig scars so wear them proudly at the pool!
By the way- I'm working on a birthday food list :-)
Hey! I had an idea! We could get you one of those chair lifts that take
people up stairs and attach it to your front steps! It could be your
birthday present!!!


Momma G:
You are just sooooo funny! I'm more sore today than I was yesterday and my toe is purple and swollen, but I'm going to do happy hour tonite!

Not only are we brilliant, gorgeous and otherwise astonishingly fabulous, but we also have priorities! Good Lord I love this woman and I cannot wait to get home!!!

0 Comments: