Friday, May 25

My Boyfriend's Back

I was finished packing and I was looking forward to an early night before working all day and then driving 6 hours to Chucktown, but alas it was not to be.
“Why G? Why was it not to be?” you ask.
“Because, Peon, MY BOYFRIEND IS BACK!!!”
That’s right children; Aaron did NOT desert me after all. On the contrary, he brought a friend back with him!!! Not only was Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip back on television last night, but Allison Janney (arguably the coolest woman ever on TV) was the guest star. Can it get any better? You’d think not. But wait- there’s more! It was a show filled with disasters and fun banter between CJ and Danny…um Allison and Timothy. I was so nostalgic for the West Wing I could have cried. I didn’t, but I could have and that’s the point.
I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know if they’re just running out the season or if S60 might actually be getting another chance, but thank you NBC, for at least letting me see the last couple of episodes. Thank you Aaron for- well- all of it, and thank you GE (the person- not the company) for making this post possible.

4 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

I used to have a TV Girlfriend, but Gates McFadden has pretty much retired...

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth, Graeme. You wouldn't even have known the show was on had I not called to tell you.

How quickly we forget our exes ...

- Jimmy

WNG said...

Umm...Ex? Huh?

Super Food No 12 said...

Well back old friend.