Saturday, May 12

P. A. T. M.

If I say I don't want to talk to you that does, indeed, mean text messaging as well.If you're angry I probably don't want to hear about it because I do not want to talk. This is my right. If I say I am not angry then I am not angry. When I get angry you'll know it. Annoyed? Quite possibly. Does it have anything to do with you? Didn't so much before but now...

STOP IT WITH THE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE TEXT MESSAGES!!!

Why make someone who said they didn't want to speak with you (TWICE) have to read your words? Why force yourself on someone like that?

We need rules. Text Messaging rules. Quite possibly voicemail rules as well. I am making a direct appeal to HSBP. If you read this- please help, we need a Papal Decree on the Use of Text Messages.

8 Comments:

Blonde Ambition said...

I am a jerk.

WNG said...

You are not a jerk. I just need a break. A little room. That's all.

His Sinfulness said...

WNG - your prayers are answered...

In keeping with the best ethical traditions of the Flock, I decree that texts should only be used for the following noble purposes:

1)To share tasteless jokes.

2)To achieve altered states. Example: “Dude! Beers at the Winchester, 7:00!”

3)To spread the love. (Yes, booty calls count.) Example: “I’ve been missing you, baby – what are you doing tonight?”


4)To gossip about non-Flock members. (Those bitches deserve it.)

Now you kids play nice. I'm saure nobody wants a spanking from His Sinfulness.

Well, not THAT kind of spanking, anyway...

WNG said...

I want a spanking! I want a spanking!!!
Can I kiss the ring too? Do you even have a ring? You NEED a ring. Someone should design you a kick ass ring, Your Sinfulness.

His Sinfulness said...

Actually - at a recent event to raise money for AIDS sufferers, I wore a huge, fabulous ring (along with a red snakeskin kilt!) - and numerous people actually kissed it. :)

Of course, at the end of the night, I had to give it back to the girl I swiped it from...

WNG said...

Not good enough. You need your own ring. How can the Pontif Niger be ringless? Unheard of!!!

His Sinfulness said...

I know! It's shameful...

There has been some talk of the Sable Primate having formal vestments for special events like drag queen bingo and the like. Once the I have moved to the new (cheaper) Papal Apartments there may well be enough money in the Black Vatican's coffers to outfit the Pontifex Niger appropriately.
:)

WNG said...

Yeah- I don't really see tithing (sp?) in our future...sorry. Still- I'll keep my eye out for a ring!