Thursday, May 24

Wimp to Wonder Woman in 1 Easy Step

I’m going. This is silly bordering on stupid. I am going to drive to Chucktown after work tomorrow. I am going to hang out with my sisters and my mom AND my dad and maybe even wife #5. I am going to see Colonel Mustard and the Condiments live and in person and if I’m really lucky I’ll get to see Mr. Marcus “Ice Cold” James on stage with them. If it is awkward when I get there well, that is what alcohol is for!
Aaah. I feel so much better. Why was I moping around with my bloody mary’s and my hurt feelings? This is so much better. Action. I am all about action. I should be an action figure! (OK- maybe that was one too many cups of coffee)
To Sum Up:
G is no longer a whiny little bitch. She is instead a Volkswagen driving, concert going, taking laundry home badass! Go South young wench...and all that jive...

3 Comments:

Gina said...

Wow - you go get 'em, Slugger! (I'm not sure what brought on this change of heart, but I like it! :))

His Sinfulness said...

Ok - that comment from Gina was actually from Your Friendly Neighborhood Black Pope; I was using Gina's computer.

Sorry - I'm a cybertool...

WNG said...

That was the best laugh I got all day! "Your Friendly Neighborhood Black Pope"! I think you need to come play in Chucktown with me!