Monday, June 18

Cosmo Says...

To wait a month. Or so V tells me. Whatever. F Cosmo.

We met at the Cantina at 7 last night for dinner. After three minutes I was no longer nervous and it was turning into one of my top five dates ever. Joe is sweet, funny and he has great taste (he thinks I'm beautiful). We closed the Cantina down at around 1:40 am and went back to his place. That is where I fell in love.

He's 115lbs; brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and has the sweetest face. He's not interested in me and that is my cross to bear (Cosmo says we all have one). His name is Cuervo and he's a Chocolate Lab/ Pit mix. *flutter* *sigh* Seriously, this dog is adorable and the dog/man combo is quite possibly too much cute for one house. It would be were it not for the fact that the dog could crush various body parts of mine (or anyone's really) with his jaw and gobble me up in under 20 minutes.

Joe's making me dinner on Wednesday. We're going out with some friends of his this weekend. And although I know that something will go wrong eventually( I accept the way my life works), for now I am going to enjoy this awesome man, his cooking, his shoulders, and his dog.

6 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

Congratulations!

Remember, the Buddha said "All that we are arises in the mind. With our thoughts we make the world." Think positively - envision the outcome you want... or at least a graceful ending. :)

WNG said...

HSBP- Thank you! I'm trying to be positive, I really am. But I've always been the person checking out the skies for the other shoe and missing out on the moment. I'm trying to change that.

Mayren said...

WTG WNG!! HUZZAH to you!
I second the F Cosmo thing. :)

WNG said...

Thanks Mayren, I haven't been Huzzahed in a while :-)

Susan said...

Yes, F Cosmo. I have a weakness for shoulders..and dogs. If you're anything like me, you could be in trouble dear!

WNG said...

BIG trouble...and all i can say is... yippee!!!