Tuesday, June 19

Happy Birthday Baby!!!


I have a brand new cousin!!! One of my favorite people in the world, Cousin G Contardo, gave birth to Baby Boy Contardo at 1:27 am! He is 8lbs 2 oz and 19 inches of unadulterated cuteness! Since he hasn’t been named yet I am continuing my aggressive campaign for a namesake. This involves begging, petitions, and promises of money. (No actual money changes hands, as I am pretty much broke, but there are many promises!)
Please join me in sending happy birthday wishes to the newest member of the G clan.

4 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

Welcome aboard, little man!

Karmalennon said...

Oh wow! Too cute! Happy birthday little one! :)

Mayren said...

He's soo adorable already!
It must run in the G family.

WNG said...

HSBP- My sentiments exactly!
Karma- Isn't he just too adorable to be real?!?!? Not that I'm gushing or anything...
Mayren- It does run in the family, along with brilliance, class and modesty ;}