Thursday, June 14

The Proctologist- A Mama G Saga

Mama G met The Proctologist in a bar. He was a friend of a friend and they hit it off. At first he was just a 48 year old doctor (a respectable 15 years her junior), Italian, and (in her words) “a hottie”. There was witty banter. There was tequila. As we all know, Tequila + Banter = Inappropriate Comments. MG and TP flirted outrageously as the rest of the table cringed and blushed.
Now, she cannot remember exactly what it was she said that provoked him, but he finally stood up and ordered her outside. She went. No, I have no idea why and neither does she. They walked down the street in silence until he grabbed her hand and dragged her into an alley and well… Mama G found herself against the wall of a restaurant (slightly overpriced with a pedestrian menu) with kissing TP while his hand made its way up her shirt. Apparently this was an enjoyable experience for both of them because they exchanged email addresses and cell numbers. She went back inside and he went home.


Part 2: The Proctologist Is An Ass... coming soon.

5 Comments:

Flynn said...

I was trying to think of something smart to say... but people hitting on mum is just icky... I busted a guy trying to hit on my mum once (she of course had no idea) that didn't end real well...

WNG said...

Oh Flynn, sweet innocent Flynn. Your mother obviously doesn't kiss guys your age in bars and then tell you about it. Sometimes life is hard. If I wasn't just a little jealous I would be more grossed out :-)

Mayren said...

i can totally relate. My mom is on hubby #3 (who is 6 months younger than me her first born) AND she was a swinger for awhile.
I think you have a wonderfully restrained Mama. I hope she has fun and just forgets to give you all the details.

WNG said...

Mayren- It's not ALL the details... it's the level of detail that is worrisome. Hey- it could be worse, Papa G is on wife #5!

His Sinfulness said...

My mother has had three husbands, but I think the last divorce was enough for her. She is content now to go the theatre and vacation with her hetero life partner, Jan...