Friday, July 6

Take that b*tches!!!

I was going to write about how much I love you all and how I got started blogging. I was going to do a little paragraph on each of my favorite bloggers and why I read them every day. I was halfway through when I was presented with something that blew each and every one of you out of the water.
I HAVE A BLUE ICE POP AND YOU DON’T!!!

NA NA NA NA!!!

MWA HA HA HA (evil laugh)!!!

Not that I don’t love you guys. You inspire me and make me laugh, you make me think and you listen to me and all that shit. Let’s face it though- not one of you has ever turned my tongue OR my lips blue and you do not taste like artificial goodness.
OK- some of you might taste like artificial goodness but I doubt that I’ll ever find out.
In the meantime I will be savoring the blue ice pop, king of all ice pops…mmm…

7 Comments:

Mayren said...

your eeeeevvvvviiiiillll.

blue "otter" pops are the best
that and cherry.
I don't have any blue ice pops.
That's ok though... you go smurf out and see if I cry ... in this corner... all alone... not even a Cuervo to keep me company....

ok - so i'm lame and trying to steal your blue ice pop.
Can ya blame a girl for trying?

karma lennon said...

Ew....gross....ice pops....Bleh! Not jealous at all!

Susan said...

I LOVE blue ice pops!!!!!! Ohhh jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WNG said...

Mayren- But we get Harry Potter on Wednesday, you should be counting the hours! (And trying to figure out how to sneak an ice pop into the theatre)

You know what Karma? I used to like you...

Susan- RUN, do not walk, to the store and get some ice pops. They can solve anything. That is the power of blue dye # whatever and artificial flavoring...

karma lennon said...

Aw...sad Karma now. ;(

WNG said...

Don't be sad Karma... I still wub woo!

His Sinfulness said...

I like the green ones better - gives the tongue that toxic look...
:)