Monday, July 23

Tangled up in Blue

I don’t want anyone’s pity or need anyone’s help. I’m fine. (That may not be entirely true- if you are a psycho-pharmacologist we should probably talk.) Most of what is bothering me springs from a childish and spiteful prank that ended up being taken too seriously. This resulted in the opposite of what I requested from the Universe last Monday. I guess you have to get your requests in pretty early… or have some really good Karma stashed away in some primo Tupperware. Does Karma get stale? Could it be that this dull aching in my chest which beats in syncopated rhythm with the ones behind my eyes are not unshed tears, fear or pain but actually some type of Karmic heartburn?
Should the fact that I had nothing to do with the dumbass prank have any bearing on my case? Since I wasn’t involved why am I the one with syncopated aches? Good question. Universe, would you like to take that one?

9 Comments:

Susan said...

I'm sorry your weekend went so badly, wng. I'm sending you hugs and hope for a better one coming up.

WNG said...

Susan,
If I did a day by day like you had on your blog you would cry :-(
But next weekend will find me in Boston, with my godchildren and plenty of family and going to Fenway Park to see the Police and Maroon 5 in concert. It had better be better!

Mayren said...

I have refrained from posting anything Harry Potter until after next weekend just for you lovey.

I hope whatever happened is fixed, and that your week is better than your past weekend.
We're here for ya sweets.
*huggles*

WNG said...

Mayren- Are those muggle hugs? I don't care, I'll take them. Thanks for the restraint, but I really don't think I'll last much longer...

Flynn said...

<3

[hug]

His Sinfulness said...

Do I need to excommunicate someone, honey? Or possibly several someones? Just say the word... Inquisitors are standing by.
:)

Susan said...

I almost cried seeing it was a bad weekend. A play by play would make me sob.

meno said...

Practical jokes are very often not funny, and more often harmful. I'm sorry.

WNG said...

Don't worry guys, the person who needs to be excommunicated will just be ignored from now on. I'm a big girl and I'll be fine,but thanks for all the hugs- they really help.