Friday, July 13

You like me, You really like me!

Forgive me my Sally Field moment. And my happy dance. Honestly, I have lusted after one of these hot pink buttons for longer than I care to admit, but to get it from HSBP adds some wicked black frosting to the cake. I would give it right back to him and start a fun little game, but I have a feeling it might only be fun for me and nauseating to everyone else.
So here goes:


Susan at Random Moments. I read Susan every day. I pout when I check her blog and there isn’t a new post up yet. She is straightforward and honest, funny and sweet. I would hang out with her any day. She reminds me of myself, but not in ways that should truly scare her. A great writer and a Rockin’ Girl Blogger!


V at TwentySomethingBlonde. Aside from being one of my best friends in ‘real’ life her blogs are getting better and better every day (well, not for the past couple days since she’s been in CA on vaca, but you know what I mean). Thanks for following me into the dark.


Flynn at Flynn Unedited. Just because I want to have blog-o-sex with his hair… and him…a threesome with two people.

Mayren and Mist1 are also on my MUST read list, as is Meno, but they’ve already gotten tagged and I feel like I should pass this along. I still love you guys though!

12 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

[sigh] Flynn is right; the artist does get all the love - or at least, he gets all the freaky three-way cybersex offers...

Congratulations, Darlin' - you earned it!

WNG said...

HSBP- if I thought, for a minute, that I was worthy there would be freaky offers coming at you like you wouldn't believe...
or just brownies, I make a mean brownie.

mist1 said...

I have not gotten an Awesome Guy award.

Susan said...

You rock for saying I rock. I'm really not that interesting. Todays blog, for example, only provides a picture of Johnny Depp...Wait..who am I kidding. If there was nothing but pictures of johnny depp on my blog I'd be in love with it.

His Sinfulness said...

Mist,
Honey, you own too many bikini tops to pass as a guy...

His Sinfulness said...

WNG,

Certainly, my standards are higher than Flynn's (whose aren't?) but you are most definitely worthy!

;)

Flynn said...

woo! Go get'en awards for stuff ;)

No worries sweetie, my hair is a hopeless romantic. If we're ever in your area for a con, you may find it and a bottle of wine waiting... just don't make any jokes about the poor do's choice, he can only reach the bottom shelf ya know ;)

WNG said...

Mist- I am sure you would be an awesome guy. But this is the aforementioned appropriate retrubution!

Susan- That is one of the many reasons why I rock, yes. Johnny would probably be in love with it too!

WNG said...

HSBP- I will spend some quality time this weekend coming up with freaky ideas for you. QUALITY TIME!

Flynn- sorry, I'm not a bottom shelf kind of girl...lucky for you my apt is an alcoholic's paradise :-)

His Sinfulness said...

You thinking about me this weekend... that's hawt.

Mayren said...

Woot - HSBP n WNG brownie connection. That IS hawt!

heheh.

If I weren't married i'd take make go for Flynn and Linus too. I don't understand why they are seemingly single.... Unless they are keeping their ladies off of the net to protect their identity...

I thought Raksha was one of those ladies ?

WNG said...

Mayren, sorry to disappoint, but my love for Linus and Flynn exists purely on the internets... Flynn's hair and I are having a pretty hot phone sex affair though- just don't tell Flynn :-}