Friday, August 3

And Cheese...

Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to stay up all night after my flight got cancelled, but I was worried about missing my next flight…(6 am)
Maybe Delta can bite my ass…no, that’s not a maybe- just another long story…
Maybe I should have gone home and gone to sleep when I finally made it back, but I missed Joe…
Maybe I shouldn’t have spent the next night cleaning my apartment, but one of the many Cousins of G was expected…
Maybe I should have finally gotten some down time last night, but there was Full Metal Jacket…and beer…
Maybe I shouldn’t whine about how tired I am since I haven’t exactly been trying too hard to rest…
Fuck that shit.
I had a great time in Boston for two days and then spent two days trying to get from MA to VA. All I can say is that the concert was absolutely worth it. Now I’m looking forward to the weekend and realizing that I have to work on Saturday. I will not throw a temper tantrum in my office… I will not throw a temper tantrum in my office… I will not throw a temper tantrum in my office…
I haven’t had my coffee this morning and I feel personally offended that I was pulled out of a nice warm, snuggly bed to put up with this crap and now there is NO COFFEE! What is wrong with you people?
Anyway, I’m back, damn it, and I’ll have the podcast review up for you on Saturday, since I’ll be at work any damn way…
Shit…

5 Comments:

Mayren said...

i've got a starbuck's like 50 feet from my office front door... i hate their coffee but i like their chai latte! i wish i could open a beetleguese type portal and just run some thru a funnel to ya..
*hug*

WNG said...

Me too! Me too! But the Mayren love coming through helps anyway:-)

Susan said...

THROW a FIT!!!! I'll throw one for you. I already flew off on a poor unsuspecting woman this morning.

His Sinfulness said...

I second the motion to throw a temper tantrum. If your going to do it, go BIG. Like tipping over desks kind of big. Throw potted plants at the staff, open file drawers and randomly toss files everywhere, hit the company server with a magnet - whatever it takes.

We promise to not hold it against you when your resume reaches our offices...
;)

WNG said...

I threw one when I went home at lunch and I have bitten the heads off of several salesmen... I feel better...
I would think that a fit like that would enhance my resume in your eyes, HSBP.
Susan, you always have my back. Is it a VA-WVa thing, or are we just that cool?