Thursday, August 23

Stuck between the depths of my fears and the peaks of my pride


I was on my way to work this morning, tooling along in Pookie, feeling pretty damn good for crazy o’clock am when I heard the news. AMOS LEE is coming to G Land! Oh, and he’s bringing Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello with him.

I am so excited I could cry. Seriously. I love this man. I love all of them actually, but Amos Lee … sigh… If a genie ever gave me three wishes one of them would be to have Amos Lee sing me to sleep every night for a week. I love his voice, I love his lyrics, I love his music, and I am quite partial to the man himself if I do say so :-)

Really guys, I don’t know how this could get any better. Well, if someone else bought the tickets that would be good. If I somehow got backstage and got to give him a hug that would be… there are no words.


Sorry- have to go daydream about that for a while…talk to you later…


2 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

I am so out of touch with the music scene these days... but I like Elvis Costello a lot, so I can share in the excitement a bit. :)

WNG said...

I'll make a list for you :-)