Friday, September 7

What have I told you about speaking to me without addressing me as 'Wild Thing'?

What to do…what to do…
Hmm…
Yeah. I got nothin’.
I’m not working tomorrow for the first time in ten million years and I’m not quite sure how to spend all that free time, besides sleeping. Sleeping in is the #1 thing on my list. There’s always movies, drinking in the middle of the day, or going to one of the local festivals. Somehow none of these things really appeal to me. I would make Joe entertain me, but he’s (you guessed it) working. I’ve been whining about not having Saturdays off for so long that I think I’ve forgotten how to do it; how to have an actual weekend.
I’ll figure it out, but if you want to leave outrageous (or serious) suggestions in comments that’d be great!

In other news:
If you check the countdown clock on the bottom of my page you will see that we are now at 500 days and counting of the Bush (fiasco) Presidency. Time for a happy dance!

In other, other news:
If you minions don’t give some hint as to what you might like to see in the 200th post it will be a picture of an ass. Not mine- you don’t deserve that.


ps. Tell me where I got the title and win a million dollars!

8 Comments:

Susan said...

I had no idea on the title. I found it and it amused me but I won't say because I had to cheat.

WOOOHOOO for a Saturday off. I do, however, believe you having a Saturday off has thrown off the cosmos because I now have to work Saturday. I never have to work Saturdays.

If you were from West Virginia you'd be watching one of the biggest watched games in the state: WVU vs Marshall! It's an inner-state thing so yeah...It's fun. If I manage to avoid this "we need volunteers to come in tomorrow (cough"thismeansyoususan"cough)" work thing I will be in a bar screaming for my team. Ohhh and then watching RHPS.

My weekend is full! Hope yours is delightFUL. :)

Susan said...

It took me FOUR tries to get that comment to post. WTF susan...I guess I can't do the word verifications very well. Oh well..babbling in your comments while I should be working. Lalala..

WNG said...

DO NOT- DO NOT - DO NOT WORK TOMORROW!!!
Babble all you want! A friend of mine wen to Marshall so he'll be screaming on Saturday as well :)
I'm thinking of getting in some Susan style trouble this weekend...we'll see...

Mayren said...

P.S. Title from Movie "Major League"???

oh and just to make sure you don't find out in a bad way...*grin*

I appoint myself your agent/representative in the case of Thong vs Wild Thang. (gaining 10% of the profits) -
Of course 10% of -$0.00- profits is still $0.00 :)

WNG said...

Ummm, no, sorry- no million dollars for you. But I completely agree that I need representation and I'd even be willing to part with 15%. You're worth it, Mayren!

Flynn said...

Well, firstly the title is Josh Lyman (The West Wing) talking to Diana I think.

Now let's talk compensation, a million dollars seems kind of steep, but fan art on the other hand... perhaps you could spend Saturday leisurely investigating your artistic talents... or cosplay, BCP cosplay... that's artistic... right..?

Susan said...

I ended up working. BLAH I say.

However, tell your friend "how 'bout them 'eers?"..ehehehehehehe...happy. :)

WNG said...

Flynn wins a million dollars!!! The check is in the mail, buddy. Her name is Donna, but I'll let that go. We'll talk about the art later...

Susan- I think he cried...oh and I'm tied for first place in the office pool right now, so I'm not going to rub it in...too much...
;)