Saturday, September 1

When the Pope's away...

First let me say that this is not my fault (it never is, but I feel the need to reiterate the obvious at random intervals- it’s a quirk and partly responsible for my copious amounts of charm and the broken hearts strewn in my wake). I have been a fan of BV for ages…months, at least and I feel I have done my part. I gasped with pleasure at the attention of Pater Major and Flynn. I had erotic dreams about Flynn’s hair. I reviewed the damn podcast people!!!
Sadly, I must confess, I have strayed. I have been giving my time to Garrett over at This Blog is Not Funny. I haven’t commented yet because I cannot make myself betray the Pater that completely. That was a lie; I haven’t commented because anything I wrote would be inappropriately sexual in nature and lead to a torrid affair between Garret and myself with broken hearts and stalking ensuing. I don’t want him to lose his job because he’s flying to VA constantly (although I hear it is for lovers…wow- HORRIBLE pun!).
G, you ask, are you just trying to make the Pater and Flynn jealous? Minion, I reply, shut your fucking before I shut it for you! As you scurry into the corner in awe of my wrath (and slightly aroused) my voice gentles and I wave you back and allow you to kneel before me in supplication as I explain.
I am a woman of appetites. I understand that Flynn and The Pater Major are gearing up for another school year. I understand that they are moving and working and whatever else they believe is more important than feeding said appetites. I bear no ill will towards those that have forsaken me. I have not pouted, railed, planned retribution or tried to seduce Mayren away from the flock. I have however begun to read TBINF. In fact, I have read all of the back posts. This has nothing to do with the fact that I am bored out of my mind and stuck here in hell (at work) on Saturdays. No, this has to do with the fact that Garrett is funny, handsome, witty, and sexy with a nice touch of depravity added in for spice. It is not that I cannot be won back by my first loves… Mist returned and was forgiven, as they may be. However, I may be in Texas having multiple orgasms before they realize I'm gone.
Sad for them…

3 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...

I appreciate the honesty. If only the other women who have cheated on me would have been so kind...

mist1 said...

Why haven't you pouted? I find pouting to be highly effective. Railing never works, it just makes one seem bitter. Planning retribution, or anything really, requires too much thought. Pouting, seriously, is the best option.

WNG said...

Pater- I try to be honest... even when I'm foolin' around :-)

Mist- I've pouted to myself, just not to them. I'm more of a 'keep it all inside until it bursts out in a semi-humorous post' type. Or I just go shoe shopping.