Thursday, November 15

525600

I'm leaving tonight for Chucktown and Mama G's Birthday Extravaganza and of course I'll keep you updated on the debauched fun as much as I can. Look for my Dateline:Chucktown blogs coming soon. In the meantime I couldn't leave my minions with nothing to read for four days so...
In Honor Of The First Anniversary Of The World of G Blog I Present The Top Gen!
(There are 12 mos in a year and 10 is spelled with a T... so what? Here are eleven of my favorite blogs (for a variety of reasons) posted for your reading pleasure!)

What Kind of Weekend Has it Been, Nov 20, 2006

Tomorrow/The End/ I’m A Big Dork, Dec 2, 2006

In Defense of Aaron Sorkin, Jan 11, 2007

Bad Enough Already, Feb 17, 2007

My Birthday Month, March 31, 2007

Bullshit, April 7, 2007

Gastronomirony, May 22, 2007

Reality Bites, Harbor Fest Edition, June 11, 2007

Me, July 20, 2007

And Cheese, August 3, 2007

Zoom In On My Empty Wallet, September 11, 2007

4 Comments:

Susan said...

A couple of things: I can't believe I never commented on this blog until when I started commenting. Crrraazy. Also, it's not a va-wv connection, we are just that cool.

I hope your trip goes well! I'm off to Gatlinburg this weekend. Yay!!

WNG said...

Yes Susan, we ARE just that cool. Chucktown and Gatlinburg are is some serious trouble! Have a great time sweetie. We can compare notes when we get back :)

Jay said...

Happy blogiversay!

Have a fun time at the birthday extravaganza.

WNG said...

Oh I will, Jay. I will.