Sunday, November 18

Dateline: Chucktown...part two

I don't think I'm really that drunk. On the other hand I know I smell like smoke. Not cigarette smoke - actual fire smoke. Cousin G and I took Mama G to an oyster roast where she played beer pong and flip cup (yes - most of them were college students) and then we went downtown for more food and a LOT more alcohol. I'll post more later...when I'm more sober...just wanted to let you all know that the Mama G Birthday Extravaganza went off without a hitch. So many people love my mommy - it makes me happy. OK - maybe I am a little drunk...

8 Comments:

WNG said...

Is anyone but me excited I could spell extravaganza in my state? noyt thta I was in a state...but if I was... I mean that's pretty impressive...not that I re-read my blogs or anything. ok SOOOOOOOOOOO going to bed now...or maybe to throw up - whatever

EsLocura said...

ohhh drunken happiness, the best kind, I was impressed with your ability to post anything, sleep well, I hear if you keep one foot on the floor, the room spins less, I don't think it works but what the hell..

The CEO said...

Well done! Please stop by my blog. I left something for you.

Susan said...

I'm so proud. I actually teared up at the mention of 'flip cup'.

WNG said...

Susan - She cheated at the flipping, but no one caught her and as she was saying all day 'What the hell, it's my birthday!' It was really awesome.
CEO- oooo - presents yea!!!
Es - I rolled off of the futon in the guest room onto the floor at some point...but I don't remember having the spins at all, so I guess it worked :)

Jay said...

Glad the birthday extravaganza went so smoothly.

My first day in Omaha I went with my BIL to a beer tasting. We were the only two that showed up. It was Rogue Beers. 8 of them for the tasting and then like 3 extras just cause we were cool. And we're not talking about little 2 oz tasting cups either. Plus a couple more with dinner afterwards.

And I'm not even hung over this morning! ;-)

WNG said...

Yea for you Jay! I'm a fan of Rogue so I'm a mite jealous. Double yea for no hangover:)

NoRegrets said...

I'm afraid to ask, but how old is you r mom? Great that she let herself get stinkin' drunk.