So, so, so much nothing going on right now!
- It’s a cold, grey Friday. I really don’t feel like doing anything.
- I have three new books at home and some super fab pasta…why am I at work???
- My brother was on Life this week. He’s the computer nerd. GO. WATCH. NOW.
- A new Bojangles opened up right near our office. One of the salesmen went and got everyone breakfast. Everyone but me because I can’t have really yummy, greasy, ulcer irritating FREE food. I can however listen to everyone else groan and moan with pleasure at their breakfasts while I eat my yogurt. It’s like food porn around here. Bastards.
- I never really woke up this morning. I got up. It’s different.
- I seem to be the person in the office people come to with life questions. I don’t know why – I really don’t like any of them and tend not to actually think before dispensing advice.
- The day after our local elections were over and those pointless hatchet jobs people call political commercials were off the air we ended up with a flood of high fructose holiday ads. If I went on a killing spree of ad execs do you think anyone would care? Except whoever thought up the Geico lizard. You’re safe.
- I think Damon Wayans and Rush Limbaugh should be locked in a glass room and forced to fight to the death. Then we flood the room with gas to finish of the ‘murderer’. Two birds, one stone. AND we could televise it to help get us through the writer’s strike. I’m a freaking genius. Why? Go here.
- I'm heading down to Chucktown next week for Mama G's Birthday Extravaganza. I go into training today.
So, what's up with the minions?