Wednesday, November 7

You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog

Ok, Minions, normally I don’t post twice in one day but I feel the need to speak, so here goes: Dog the Idiot did not, I repeat, NOT make a mistake. He did not speak out of turn and he did not think he was ‘honorarily’ allowed to use the N word. HE IS LYING TO YOU. What’s worse than that is that you are accepting it and encouraging it. Listen to the tape. He actually says that he doesn’t want the woman around because at some point she would hear them using the N word and it would get out and destroy his career. He is not sorry; he is scared to lose the lifestyle he has become accustomed to because he has been exposed.
A lot of the news coverage and blogs seem to be more upset with what he said than the intention behind it. The man is a racist. He is not only bigoted towards Blacks and he has done this before. I don’t feel bad that his son ‘sold him out’ either. If he hadn’t been a racist jackass there wouldn’t have been a tape to sell.
I am not against forgiveness, but there seems to be an idea in this country that it’s fine to be a racist jackass as long as no one catches you saying anything about it. He is apologizing for words, and he’s not even really apologizing for them. He is LYING and excusing the WORDS – not the thoughts or feelings. Until we can all be honest with each other about the way we think and feel about each other these things will continue to happen. They are a symptom and we need to stop treating them like a cause. Getting people to shut up is not the answer. Using politically correct language isn’t either. How about we try some honesty?
Hey Dog, why don’t you just tell people that you meant every word? Tell us that you’re scared now and you don’t know what to do so you’re counting on your spin-meisters to get you out of this. Tell us that this might make you watch your mouth, but won’t alter you thoughts or behaviors one bit. Be fucking honest. I for one, might actually want to help you then. Until that time you can kiss my black ass.

11 Comments:

Jay said...

You're right. The guy is simply a racist.

And I too believe that his son didn't sell him out. I think his son got tired of his dad's ragging on him about his girlfriend and using that word to describe her. So, he finally just taped the phone conversation and sold it so the whole world would know what his father really is.

And I get really tired of so many people in the media trying to excuse the use of that word and other racially insensitive remarks by blaming it all oh hip-hop. That's bullshit. Also, somebody was talking about how Dog was always around "prison culture" and shit. Yeah, well since when did "prison culture" become acceptable in society? More bullshit.

NoRegrets said...

I agree. We could expand it though to include all types of culture though. Just because it's normal in some parts of Africa to perform female circumcism, doesn't mean it can/should be done in the US. And just because Michael Vick might have grown up in the southern US in a culture that organizes dog fights, doesn't mean it's right either (Whoopi Goldberg had said that as kind of an excuse for him.)

WNG said...

Way to be right and funny at the same time Jay.
NoR - she actually said he was raised in the deep south wjicj jad everyone here in VA looking around going 'huh?' Here's an idea: All excusers exit stage right!

WNG said...

Yeah...so I went on spelling safari there for a minute...no idea what that was about

w-h-i-c-h h-a-d

NoRegrets said...

Cool. I like that term. spelling safari...

WNG said...

I do what I can, NoR, and that's all that I can do :)

EsLocura said...

I am so sick of so much of this bullshit. I don't think he cares except for the cash, he'll say anything for the cash! I want him to kiss my ass too, damn it.

His Sinfulness said...

I am amazed that anyone was shocked by this - bounty hunters are not known for being swell guys. When you add in the fact that he is a mullet-wearing retro white trash bounty hunter, well the N-word is likely to be a major part of his vocabulary.

I'm glad he got busted for it, I love watching him squirm and grovel because of it, and I hope it gets his pseudo-tactical cop wannabe ass kicked off the air for good.

Excommunication for him, and extreme unction for his career, amen.

WNG said...

We'll make a line, Es, and have him go down it on his knees kissing ass all the way.
Pater - I wasn't shocked at all, especially considering this isn't the first time he's done this kind of thing, I'm just pissed that everyone seems to be giving him a pass on it after a few crocodile tears. Except you. You're a badass Pontiff!

His Sinfulness said...

In keeping with the truthful motif of the last few days, I have posted more badass frankness on my blog... you have inspired me yet again.

WNG said...

Thus Spaketh The Papal Muse:

I Rocketh!