Saturday, December 22

Buy You A Drink, Drank, Drunk

Mama G is getting me toasted and talking about how we're making memories. She cracks me up.
Just so you don't think that all we do is eat and drink we're also... shit...um...all we do is eat and drink. Oops! OH - we talk about men too!
She won't turn her iPod Shuffle off so she's being sooo loud right now. Did I mention that she's adorable? That's not just the alcohol talking, Mama G rocks! (except when she's stealing my clothes b/c she thinks I can't type and keep an eye on my designer labels at the same time...soooo busted).
NE Way
Just wanted to let you all know that I made it to Chucktown safely and that I am appropriately intoxicated.
We're drinking Holiday Mamas - a Bahama Mama w/ Champagne. YUM!

ps - go to Colonel Mustard and the Condiments on MySpace to hear tracks from their new cd. Friend them damnit! Best college band to come out of the College of Charleston in this millenium! DO IT NOW!!!

5 Comments:

Jay said...

Glad you let us know you got there alright. Otherwise I would have worried all weekend!

Now I think I'll join you guys and have a little Christmas cheer of my own.

WNG said...

Rock it out Jay! I'm going to get some sleep...finally...

NoRegrets said...

Drinking and eating makes for good holiday times.

Susan said...

I need to drink. I think I'll take care of that tonight.

Susan said...

For the record, I didn't drink last night. I haven't drank in days. I need a good drunk.

hah. I amuse myself. I hate being at work today. :|