Thursday, January 31

i want to fly away


Can't post now - LOST is on tonight and I'm too excited to type straight. Seriously, minions, today I don't even hate my job, that's how excited I am. Is it silly to be so happy about a TV show? I say no, take your happiness where you can get it! I get mine from a soapy, psuedo-intellectual, almost sci-fi, pop show which I will watch while eating Haagen Daaz Cinnamon Dolce de Leche ice cream.
I'll be back tomorrow if I'm not in a happy-coma.
Sigh.
Happiness is good.

9 Comments:

Susan said...

Happiness isn't good--it's great. Enjoy your show!

Jay said...

There are very few shows that we can draw real happiness from. So, enjoy your happiness and your show.

The Love Collective said...

Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Curling up to enjoy a good TV show can make up for the most awful day.

Enjoy!

The CEO said...

I hope you enjoyed every moment and every drop of the ice cream, and sleep really well tonight too!

WNG said...

Thanks guys! The show was great, the ice cream was great, but now I'm back at work...
crap.
oh well.
6 days til the next episode!

NoRegrets said...

Hmmm... having your life revolve around Lost. Guess there are worse things!

guerreiranigeriana said...

the ice cream sounds damn good...

WNG said...

NoR- It only revolves around it for the next seven weeks. Hey - SOMETHING had to take the place of football.

Guerre- insanely good, criminally good, there are no words... except - YUMMY!