Friday, February 22

one is silver and the other is gold

So a while ago Hearts gave me this Blogging Buddies award, because she’s a sweetheart with excellent taste. Now it’s time, my minions, to pass it on.

Susan – yeah, yeah, she gets everything. The reason for that is that every day Susan shares a part of herself with us. She’s supportive, honest and a little wacky – in short a great buddy.

No Regrets – shares her ideas, loves, fears and experiences. She shared her mistakes and problems in an effort not only to help herself but others. She’s someone you want to have your back.

CEO – is one of those people who always wants more for his friends. He is kind, encouraging and sometimes a little wry. He’s the guy you’d want to marry your best friend…if he wasn’t already married!

Linus – (Pater) Feb is not his favorite month, but the buddy system goes both ways – I’m here for you if you need me and the month is almost over!

I’m not sure if you can buddy a website, but I go to the Black Vatican each morning first thing for the latest Trinity. It consistently cracks me up and starts my day off right. Your weekend homework, minions, head over there and start at the first trinity, read them all, enjoy!

9 Comments:

Susan said...

Awww...thanks G. If I weren't a bit wacky I'd have already cracked. ;)

WNG said...

Hey! What's wrong with a couple cracks? It adds character :)

NoRegrets said...

my first bling... I could almost cry - thank you! I feel like Sally Field 'you really like me!' :-) What a great way to start a weekend. Plus all the fun stuff I have coming up...

His Sinfulness said...

Thanks for the bloglove, buddy! :)

I have been fairly quiet of late, but I'm still here lurking. I'll be back to my usual loud-mouthed self as soon as the weather breaks... :)

WNG said...

NoR - You never forget your first :) This is what 'friends with benefits' REALLY means!

Pater- I know, no worries. You can use this time to begin preparations for THE BIRTHDAY MONTH OF G!

The CEO said...

Thank you very much! As my good buddy-friend-pal, please call me Monty. C'mon up for sushi anytime. And if you weren't involved, and I weren't involved, why would I settle for your friend?

WNG said...

Good questions Monty...I'll have to ponder that over some spicy tuna!

NoRegrets said...

Now I'm hungry...

WNG said...

I'm always hungry, NoR...like the wolf


Sorry - too much coffee - obviously!