Thursday, March 20

DFTL: Hope Edition


“All the boys and the girls gonna be there, young and old, rich and poor gonna be there, at the meetin’ up yonder”

“Come on up for the rising”

“All your life you were only waiting for this moment to arrive”

“That flag flying over the courthouse means certain things are set in stone, who we are, what we’ll do and what we won’t”

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one, I hope someday you’ll join us”

“Deep in my heart, I still believe, we shall overcome someday”

7 Comments:

Susan said...

"Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me"

WNG said...

Susan- my friends danced at that at their wedding and we all cried buckets...


of course they're divorced now...

Susan said...

...whoa that's depressing.

WNG said...

oops! sorry...major hangover kickin' here. I'm trying for hope and getting nausea

NoRegrets said...

Wow, hump day drinking?

The CEO said...

we shall not be moved...

WNG said...

NoR- I'm hardcore...and it was free :)

CEO- you're always right there with me Monty :)