Wednesday, March 26

i haz fans...

It’s obvious that you have great taste, or wouldn’t be reading humble ‘ol me, but it’s also nice when you display your fabulous taste by giving me awards, like my friend the CEO (aka Minion #1...that's what happens when you give me things!!!)
I, of course, have great taste as well and will be passing these awards on in all my beneficent majesty.
…drum roll please...

Susan is one sexy bitch. Just ask her. She’s also a great friend with wit, humour and strength- all very sexy attributes.

No Regrets runs the gamut from serious introspection to pee inducing hilarity on a regular basis. She is a grab bag of greatest hits and what could be sexier than that?

Jay/Cynical Bastard has ‘brought sexy back’ to Arkansas. I thought it was impossible, so he deserves so much more than just a little ass, although that’s all I have to give him at the moment. My PSA for Jay’s blog: Do not sip your coffee while reading it in the morning unless you have some of those screen wipes handy…or you don’t mind a coffee stained computer; I speak from experience.

Finally, The Black Pope. What could be sexier than a man so evil he has his own shadow Vatican and a web comic devoted to his naughty antics? Not much. Have some ass, Pater!

On the Bright Side:

I read Big Man every day. His faith, intelligence and devotion to telling the truth have calmed me when I was about to blow and made me feel less alone in this political hell we call a primary season. His devotion to his wife and family and great taste in music make him a bright spot in any day.

Boring Black Chick is nothing of the kind. She has a refreshing perspective on the world and an openness and honesty that brightens my day. I get to travel to London through her blog, and I like it much more through her eyes than I did when I was there. Maybe I’ll have to go visit!

Go to Some of Nothing right now. Go. Read, laugh, nod your head and say, ‘That’s right!’ Then go look at all the schwag and buy me some for my upcoming birthday month.

EsLocura is quite possibly the coolest person I know on the internets. If I ever grow up, I’d like to be her. Talk about brightening a G’s day – her light comes from within, her humour is infectious, her love of her isla and her brother’s cool haircut …all of these brighten my day. Random information Fridays are her newest hit and I will use this award as bribery to keep it up.

OK – if I didn’t call your name, stop pouting. There will be more awards. Remember, the more you give me the more I have to give out. Great and humble logic, I know. Actually, I read all of my blogroll because they provide a shot in the arm of something great. You should all read each other and become a happy little minion family. Or a cult. That’d be cool…

14 Comments:

Jay said...

Why thank you!!!

Getting a "Sexy Blogger" award is pretty cool. Getting the award from a REALLY sexy blogger is WAY cool! ;-)

WNG said...

I'm not sexy on purpose Jay...it just comes with the territory of being me.

Flynn said...

... I getz no ass? :(

booo

WNG said...

Aww flynn...you'll get much better ass than that...eventually :)

NoRegrets said...

Why thank you...[curtsy]. Is that your ass? Do I need to replace the background photo with my ass?

WNG said...

Nor- HA!!!
No and yes, you should.

His Sinfulness said...

Thanks again for your support! I haven't been as vocal on your blog lately, but trust me - I read all of your posts. :) Keep up the good work!

FYI - I can't replace the photo with one of my ass - my Papa Smurf tattoo needs a touch-up before I can allow photos of my ass again.

WNG said...

Ok - I'm going to start calling you Pater Smurf from now on.
As soon as I stop laughing...
Don't worry, I feel the watchful eye of the BV always upon me...it's why I wear the tinfoil hat!

Shelly said...

Hi wng,

Many, many thanks for the shout out sis! It means alot that good peoples such as yourself show some much needed love...

I've been so busy with lots of things so haven't been able to blog and comment on other peoples pages but I'm working on that!

Much love back to you :-)

Big Man said...

Those were really nice words. You made my day for real. I'm still a little shocked that people actually care what I think about stuff and enjoy reading it. It's really weird.

WNG said...

We all need the love, Shelly, and you deserve it!

I know it's weird, Big Man, but you should get used to it because you're doing a great job.

Much love to both of you!

The CEO said...

We are a cult, and I'm grateful for it!

slag said...

Wow! I'm honored. I'm humbled. I'm humbly honored!

You have no idea. I've been in existential crisis mode the last few days, and coming back to the blog and seeing this kindness makes me think it's all worthwhile.

Thank you!

And what are the responsibilities that come with this kind and generous award?

WNG said...

Monty is the new High Minion of the Cult of G!!!

Slag,
Just pass it on to those you think are worthy...or keep in it a dark room with a spotlight on it so that you can enjoy it.
ps. humble shmumble you're kicking ass over there - keep it up!