Friday, April 11

birthday month: presents from the concert gods


I got an email this morning that made my birthday month so far. It was from Ticketmaster – and no matter how you might feel about the ticketing giant I am now a fan.
Maroon 5, Counting Crows and one of my new favorites, Sara Bareilles will be in Virginia Beach in July. Oh yeah, I’ll be there too. Oh, and Susan. Oh and Val who left me for the wilds of Raleigh, NC and who I have to woo back to me with concerts and vodka… Also attending? A couple people I don’t hate from work and those of you who can bribe Susan and I sufficiently.
Get creative people: What would you do for a hot, sultry night with Susan, myself and some great music under the stars…

8 Comments:

Susan said...

I'd totally bring lots and lots of vodka for that night. Oh wait, I'm already going to be there. EXCITEMENT!!!!!

NoRegrets said...

Oh, I fear being left behind with you youngsters. You'd have to wheel me around in a wheelchair. 'course, that might get you better access...

WNG said...

Susan - VODKA!!!

NoR - can we make up a sob story about you to get us backstage?

NoRegrets said...

Better that than you breaking both my legs.

WNG said...

Hey - whatever works :)

The CEO said...

The three of you need to live together in a sorority house. To hell with vodka, I'll teach you to make your own grain alcohol.

I am not Star Jones said...

I'll do your laundry for a year!

WNG said...

CEO- Who says we don't? Our reality show debuts next week:)
Star- Sold! Come on down - we have a ticket for you!