Tuesday, April 1

you should try it in heels


Here we go minions, today is the first day of The Birthday Month of G and some other people. If you’d like to celebrate by going a little nutty and pulling practical jokes on each other, you have my blessing. I will be working my charming little bottom off at work all day and then meeting the BPM for drinks tonight before we go see RENT. Yes, I know that it isn’t the original cast and serious devotees won’t even consider going to the road shows, but I say poo to them.
I will drink, I will sing all the songs under my boozy breath to the annoyance of many, I will have a great time.
In other news, has anyone else noticed that most of the network shows will be returning with new episodes this month? Now I’m not saying that they are giving me, personally, new episodes for my birthday…but it sure seems that way, huh?

9 Comments:

NoRegrets said...

A very happy birthmonth to you!
I'm no good at April Fool's jokes. which is fine, because I don't want them done back to me...

Jay said...

I'm pretty sure the networks did decide to bring back the new episodes just for you. It was very nice of them too.

WNG said...

NoR - someone put a post it under my mouse so I had no arrow on my screen, but that's as bad as it's been so far. Happy birthday month to us all!!!

Jay - Sometimes they're classy like that :)

Big Man said...

Let the festivities begin!

I need to read your old posts to figure out what BPM stands for.

WNG said...

Big Man - you need to read the old posts are part of Birthday Month of G: G History Month.


Wow...I really need help...

The CEO said...

Happy Birthday Month! I'd give you another piece of ass, but you know I'm happily married. Otherwise, it'd only be you. Every month of the year. he just got there thirty years before you. I also agree with Jay. The smart networks definitely are bringing the news shows out for your birthday month. Enjoy.

WNG said...

Well, Monty, I just have that kind of clout with the Big Four, as they're called.
And now...a song for CEO...
"Born too late for you to notice me, to you, I'm just a little girl"

As American as Apple Pie said...

Happy Birthday Month! I also take advantage and celebrate for the entire month. I'm entitled, right? BTW--its May.

WNG said...

Welcome Pie!
Well if you can't have April...
Just kidding, I'm always glad meet another 'monther'. Are you already making plans?