Friday, May 30

do this for me, will ya'

Your mission – should you choose to accept it, is to do whatever I say (as per usual) but also to pick one of these super fun tasks to complete!

OK – Thursday’s can’t be Don’t Forget The Lyrics days anymore. I’ve branched into other forms of media – but media day sounds to idiotic, so I need a new name. Go forth, minions, and be clever!

I know one of the Aussie’s reading me but who are the other three? Unless you’re traveling hundreds of miles each day to read me on different computers, Gye? Yeah, I didn’t think so. There are also a bunch of Brits (Hi Sara! Hi Tirza! Hi Shelly!) and Europeans galore! It’s time to come out of the shadows. If you read me from outside the contiguous US please leave a city and country in comments. You can do it anonymously if you’d like, but I’d love to say hi!

From time to time my minions are even more shiny and clever than I. Yes, that is hard to believe, but I am generous enough to share the glory. OG came up with ‘vodka saves’ a while ago (which will be coming soon to a t-shirt near you) but I think you have more. You give me a great G related saying or graphic, I’ll use it to make a million dollars and I promise to buy you a Venti Starbucks drink of your choice AND a West Wing Series box set. Get to it, sweeties, you have all weekend!

19 Comments:

Doc said...

How about Thursday's Theme?

WNG said...

Hmm... I don't know Turtle...I'll think about it :)

NoRegrets said...

Tittalating Thursday

I'll ponder the other.

teach me how to see my stats...please?

Susan said...

I can only come up with logos for "vodka saves" that would surely send us all to hell.

WNG said...

NoR- google free web stats and you'll get tons of programs that can do it for you. or you can click on the map on my sidebar and use them.

Susan - GO FOR IT. please, please, please, please, please, please...

slag said...

Just Words?

WNG said...

For thursday's slag? I like it... for t-shirts? not so much :)

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

*dancing around* I'm getting a box set of the WW because I KNOW Vodka Saves is going to make you a million plus!!

-OG

WNG said...

OG, I'm dancing around because I'm gonna have a million plus!!!

Lu' said...

I got nothing right now. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.

WNG said...

Hi Lu'!!! You are welcome any time!!!

Doc said...

T & A Thursday ?

it' kinda rhymes...

WNG said...

And what, pray tell, would T & A stand for, Turtle?

ps I'm going to call you that as long as you're using that picture :)

slag said...

I was thinking for Thursdays. Is the Thursday thing also supposed to be tshirtable? If so, that's a whole new spin I hadn't considered.

I've got no sense of humor today.

From the alliteration dictionary:
Tableau Thursday
Tepid Thursday
Torpor Thursday
Transcendent Thursday
....

Lu' said...

Thursday's Media Moment.

The CEO said...

Sex, vodka and Thursday. In no particular order.

James B. said...

Toasty Thursdays? Lame, I know. But "toasty" sorta goes along with that whole vodka theme.

BTW, you haven't been around for a minute. Come on by. There's still time to comment tonight on Ask James Anything Friday. The post stayed up all weekend and will be up through tonight.

Later.

WNG said...

slag - I had no sense of humor all week - don't worry about it.

Lu: I think that's what I'm going to use. Now I'll have to figure out a prize worthy of you :)

CEO- then the other days will get jealous!

James - I've been lurking on the fancy new site...just not commenting, but I will soon.

Gye Greene said...

Thursday Thor's Day? Then you can carry a really large hammer -- and SMITE people!!! (Only those who deserve it -- of course!)

Back in grade school, we had Tuesday Toes Day (where you stomp on each other's feet); and Monday Marriage Day and Wednesday Wedding Day (one day was boy's choice; the other was girl's choice). About ten years ago I was on a gradeschool campus in a neighboring town, and overheard some kids talking about it -- so it's continued on through time, around the Everett-Seattle area.

Was it in your neck of the woods, as well?


Re: AU -- two of them **might** be me: it depends on whether the stats are based on the Blogger/Blogspot account's registered "location" -- or the ISP of the poster. 'Cause sometimes I post from home, and sometimes (maybe, maybe not) from work: two different ISPs.


--GG