- George Carlin died on Sunday. Why is that so weird to me?
- Two of the Sisters' of G's Mom (Aka wife #2) will have bypass surgery next week. I'm worried for my sisters, they are worried for their mom. Sometimes family is a big worry circle.
- The Princess Bride is in my top 5 movies ever.
- Mama G and I will be going to the Hampton Jazz Festival with Oldest Sister of G. I'm most excited about Jill Scott on Saturday and Joss Stone on Sunday.
- They're making a new Muppets movie and supposedly trying to bring the Muppets back to their 80's glory. That would make me VERY happy.
- Mama G will be staying with me. This calls for the kind of cleaning that leaves lungs filled with chemicals and knees raw. At some point she'll say something that will hurt my feelings because she doesn't know that I'll spend all week worrying and cleaning and trying to figure out how to make her comfy and happy. The rest of the time we'll have a blast.
- Life is damned complicated sometimes.
- Why does no one want to go to the Dave Matthews concert with me in August?
- I've been having dreams about a tall guy named Rodger who designs websites. If that's you please get out of my dreams and into my car :)
23 hours ago