Wednesday, June 11

my tears dry on their own


It's not that I was expecting a sweep...but somewhere in the third quarter I started hoping. My nails are bitten down to the quick, I'm checking the radar to see where Paul Peirce's offensive game went. I couldn't sleep after the game last night, reviewing it over and over in my head and seeing so many places where we could have changed things (if only I was a time traveling basketball coach).
*Sigh*
Ah well, time to gear up for Thursday. We may not be able to sleep, but we're still in the lead!
Oh and if I hear one more whiny botox kid bitching about foul shots they'll get a G stiletto up the ass.
I'm just sayin'...

7 Comments:

Doc said...

I have to pull for Boston in thise one myself... My FIL and I watched some of the game the other day and LA is outmanned... Plus I can't stand Kobe.

WNG said...

Come to the light Doc, fight the forces of darkness! Join us in our fight against the botox babies!

NoRegrets said...

Do you actually wear stilettos?

The CEO said...

If you don't wear stiletos, I'll buy you a pair.

I am not Star Jones said...

i think paul pierce and kevin garnett partied too much on monday night in LA and that's why they lost.

They betta be getting their rest tonight.

WNG said...

NoR - I was going to say yes until I saw Monty's comment so...no, but if someone (coughMontycough)wanted to buy me a pair...

Not Star - If I have to go out there and put them on lock down in their hotels, I will do that and it won't be pretty!

I am not Star Jones said...

WNG ... did you fly to LA?

I bet you did...because Boston won last night!