Monday, June 30

vodka saves


Summer Pama Punch:

1 large bottle of Vodka (I use Rain Organic – but whatever you want…)
1 bottle of Pama Pomegranate liqueur
1 bottle of Simply Lemonade
3 large oranges, peeled and torn into chunks

Dump it all in a huge pitcher (I use a glass one with a screw on top and a spigot on the bottom) and let it sit in the fridge for a day or two.

Drink liberally after a week and weekend where you tried to do waaaay too much, but had crazy amounts of fun and now need a rest.

Ps - My girl Jill Scott tore it up this weekend she is the truth!
PPs- Joss Stone took a coliseum of over 11,000 people where maybe 10% knew her music and turned them into FANS. My girl was great and had the whole place up on their feet!

12 Comments:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

THANKS!! I'm making this on Friday as soon as I get to the house in Houston. I LOVE Pama! I'm glad Jilly did that. She is wassup! I have yet to hear any bad reviews of her performances EVER!!

I've LOVED Joss since the first time I heard her! She has such a rich voice and as she get older and lives more it gets better and better.

Glad you had a GREAT weekend!

-OG

WNG said...

I try to spread the GOV across the land (gospel of vodka)!

She had the entire place up on their feet, OG, it was crazy - and most of them were only there to see Frankie Beverly, but they loved her. Of course I was signing along and dancing like no one else was even there :-)
I've been a fan since the beginning, but have never been able to see her in concert before this - TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!!!

NoRegrets said...

Wow, sounds like a great great weekend. The vodka thing sounds good - would take work though - too lazy for that.

WNG said...

You can never be too lazy for vodka, NoR, that's the #1 rule!!!

It was a great weekend - running the 5k on Saturday morning was not the best idea ever though.

NoRegrets said...

Well, I'd drink what you made, but putting that together would make me too tired. I'm old you know.

How many times did you barf?

Kieya said...

that drink sounds like pure heaven


i HAVE to see Jill Scott in concert. I only hear great things

slag said...

When life gives you Vodka, make Vodka-ade?

Gyuss Baaltar said...

Have I told you how awesome the whole right bar of your blog is?

WNG said...

I'll make it for you NoR, as a house warming present. Oh and that would be 0!!!

Welcome Kieya! I had some last night with dinner and all I can say is yummy :-)And yes, you do have to go see Jill, she is amazing.

No you haven't gyuss, and now I expect a 300 word essay on the topic ;-)

WNG said...

Slag - Can I steal that for a t-shirt???

slag said...

My comment es su comment.

OK. I'll stop saying that now.

WNG said...

I won't :-)