Thursday, August 28

a few of my favorite things




My office threw a party for me last night at the Mexican restaurant around the corner... Now I'm a little hungover, and crazy busy getting ready to leave them and a little weepy because they gave me a taste of my favorite things: Belvedere Vodka, Godiva Choclate, Green Bay Packers Football and Starbucks coffee (and a beer sleeve that looks like a football...because I'm classy like that). I also got TWO cards!




So now I may be going camping this weekend and THAT will be a story... hmm...










12 Comments:

NoRegrets said...

The hat is almost hovering over your head..like a halo. cough cough.

It's great leaving places, because if you were at all good, you get gifts!

Susan said...

I love that hat. It looks like a good time!

WNG said...

I loved the hat too - but I was about three margaritas in at that point...

AND my shirt matched my gift bag!!!

Jay said...

I love the sombrero! I need one of those.

Doc said...

Great hat... So sorry about you liking the Packers tho....

WNG said...

Don't start with me Doc...

NoRegrets said...

So what did YOU think of Favre's antics?

Dianne said...

I'm a Jets fan, please don't hate me

How hot is it that you match your gift bag!!

You have excellent taste in booze, chocolate and coffee. I have a football player beer bottle holder! And a opener that lets out with the J-E-T-S chant. We're very classy over here too.

Good luck with the new job.

slag said...

Very stylish. Congratulations!

Model Minority said...

I want to work with your peeps.

They sound hella cool.

aoc gold said...

THE CUCKOO

In April,

Come he will,

In May,

Sing all day,

In June,

Change his tune,

In July,

Prepare to fly,

In August,

Go he must!
~by maple story accounts

As American as Apple Pie said...

Way cute bag too!! Those are some of my favorite things too. Except the Packers, you and Apple Hubby can bond over that in the comming months.