Tuesday, August 12

miss me?

I'm baaaaaack!

I'll have ridiculously cute pictures which I will post soon: think babies, babies and more babies! Seriously though, my family is pretty freaking awesome and I'm really glad I went to the reunion.

Continental is now on the list of airlines that can bite me, but really, who cares if a three hour trip took almost 24 hours - at least I got there, right?

Anyway, listen minions, I am exhausted, and already missing my babies and I'm more than a little cranky - so the plan today is to try and reply to all of your comments and catch up on your blogs a little, but this is all you get from me. Unless you are NoR or Susan, in which case you should be looking out in the mail for lobster type things...

3 Comments:

catnmus said...

Sorry your flight was so horrible. I just flew Continental to MY family vacation and I thought everything went great. Blankets, pillows AND a meal, BOTH ways. No big jam up in the gate area, and we were early both ways. Plus it was a non-stop flight (the reason we picked them in the first place), which removes all the stress of connecting. Of course, if I had a 21-hour delay, I'd be PO-ed too! So there you have it. Glad you're back!

As American as Apple Pie said...

Sorry to hear of your traveling woes. I've never flown Continental. They are always one of the most expensive airlines for me.

WNG said...

Delta is already on my list and now i'm adding Continental. Of course it could all be because Newark is the most f*cked up airport i've ever had to deal with...who knows?
Grrrrrr

breathe

let it go...