Friday, September 5

storm warning

I know I promised a really long saturday post...but Hanna seems to be quashing that idea. The library will be closed this weekend thanks to the storm so no computer access for me... yes, I know, I'm pouting too.

I miss all of you!!!

Except Monty - who called me a Republican!

The rest of my minions are awesome...and awesomely missed.

Pookie and I will ride out the storm at Casa de G (my apartment) but it shouldn't be that bad...cross your fingers for us minions.

And keep buying...

PS - Susan, I GOT YOUR GIFT!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!
pps - I already had the 'boys are stupid one' we're in mind meld.

9 Comments:

Doc said...

*Smoochies*

Don't blow away with Hannah... Have a great weekend.

His Sinfulness said...

I'm putting a box in the mail to you tomorrow, AM. I'll email you the tracking number as soon as I get home.
:)

The CEO said...

A Libertarian would never really call you a Republican. Stay safe.

Susan said...

Did you ever have a doubt about boys being stupid mind meld?

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

im with the ceo

wanna laugh

raising Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris

or get mad


ping pong n sh*t

NoRegrets said...

Whereforartthou???

NoRegrets said...

Oh, new job. Miss you!!!

NoRegrets said...

Oh, thought of you last night. People magazine has an article about people with strange phobias. Like bananas, balloons, etc. Noone with whales though.

His Sinfulness said...

Check your email - a package is headed your way!