Wednesday, October 15

Are U Watching This?!?

That's the text I just got from Part-Time. No, I'm not watching the third and final Presidential debate. Why? Because blood pressure medicine is expensive. I'm sure I've told you that before.

I know who I'm voting for. You know who I'm voting for. Everyone who has ever driven behind my car knows who I'm voting for.

I don't need to watch the debate to make up my mind. I don't need to watch it so I can discuss it around the water cooler tomorrow morning. I don't need to hear any more lies from McCrash or to scream at the TV anymore. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'm still volunteering this weekend, but I have to tell you all that Nov 4th CANNOT come soon enough for me. I'm tapped out. I'm done.

So no, I'm not watching this, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

6 Comments:

His Sinfulness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
His Sinfulness said...

Sleep tight!








(Barack TOTALLY won! :) )

Susan said...

I watched part of it on mute at the bar with VoR. I think that's the most informative debate I've ever seen. ;)

NoRegrets said...

I liked how they showed the other's expression on split screen when one was talking. In that contest, Obama certainly won.

The CEO said...

I was giving a seminar.

slag said...

We watched. And threw things at the teevee. It was exciting...Ok...It was boring. But at least it's over.