Saturday, October 11

I Don't Like Monday

If you can tell me the name of the West Wing episode in which that song appears you will get a FREE minion t shirt. No - you cannot use the internet to find the answer, you have to rise to my level of WW obsession and dorkiness and just KNOW (or you can search through my blog and find my favorite WW episode of all time, because that's the answer) OR you can go to your DVD collection and watch them all until you get there... up to you...

ANYWAY - the point of all this is that the G will be back on ...you guessed it...MONDAY!!!

So, prepare the fatted calf and the vodka because my sweet, sweet cable internet will be hooked up on Monday at some point between 10am and noon EST. Hold your collective breath and buy my swag in celebration, G's coming home with all new fabulousness and quite possibly the loooooooongest post in the history of this blog!

DAMN I've missed you guys!

7 Comments:

Deacon Blue said...

Welcome back WNG!

His Sinfulness said...

The Ministry will prepare an appropriate celebratory mass for your return - a bit of incense, an impressive choir, a dash of nudity...

:)

The CEO said...

Nice to see you again. How about instead of guessing at the West Wing episode, I tell you that I think that Obama won the election this week, statistically.

WNG said...

Thanks, Deac!

Just a dash, pater???

Um, no, Monty. I want the episode title, but Slag is probably the only one who could get it without having to cheat :-)
If it helps, I agree with you that we're going to win this thing.

Susan said...

welcome back dearie!

As American as Apple Pie said...

YAY G is back!!! I've missed you! I love WW as well but haven't watched in forever.

Is it "When the President stands, nobody sits"?

As American as Apple Pie said...

Ok, wait, I did some archiving on your blog. Is it "Celestial Navigation"?

Yes, I really want a shirt.