Tuesday, November 11

HEEELLLPPP!!!

OK minions, you profess your love for the G, but now I need you to step up.

Five members of the Cali contingent of the Family of G will be in the DC area from Jan 19-22 for the inauguration and are having serious trouble finding a place to stay. Seriously, there's a house renting for $35,000 for the weekend...this is some craziness. So - if any of you could host them - or know someone who could (they'll pay, they aren't as broke as I am) that would be terriffic and would earn you a free Minion t shirt at the VERY least.

Email your G today!!!

Thanks minions!

7 Comments:

Susan said...

I'm pretty sure a 4 hour commute in to the event would be too much ;)

NoRegrets said...

If you would ever read your email you would see I offered last week.

Gye Greene said...

No help -- but after you get things sorted, you should probably remove your e-mail from your post: yer a-beggin' for killer spambots to track you down.


--GG

The CEO said...

I'm an hour to an hour and a half out when it comes to Inauguration Day. 25 miles from the White House as the crow flies. Got tickets?

slag said...

Personally, I'm not into the East Coast elitism that will pervade this upcoming inauguration. Either that, or I'm just jealous that I can't go. I'm 6 hours away from the White House as the American Airlines flies.

Seriously, can't something be done to accommodate West Coast liberals for a change? We helped brung him!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Wahhhh, I wanna go too. I feel like frickin' Cinderella.

How wonderful that your relatives are going to the ball. Does that include you too, I hope?

I"m in San Francisco and therefore of absolutely no use at all, but good luck in finding something suitable and affordable. $25,000 for the weekend is obscene.

NoRegrets said...

I don't think your friends like me...