Tuesday, December 2

Home is where

I now have internet!

Yeah, I know, it took me waaaaaay longer than I said it would. Don't worry, it's here now and there are no longer any excuses for me not posting on a regular basis. Except right now I have to run out and get super glue for the Hershey bars. And tomorrow I have to drive to SC to go to the Bahamas for Papa G's 80th Bday.

At some point (maybe tonight if I can get these damned bars done!) I will explain all of this. In the meantime - I will be back home on Monday and will no longer have ANY excuse for not paying strict attention to my minions!!!

ps - crazy glue was aptly named...i'm just sayin'

6 Comments:

slag said...

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back

Susan said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Deacon Blue said...

Welcome back, G!

Pamela said...

Poor you. Have to run off and go to the Bahamas...

JaneyRuth said...

Super glue for the Hershey Bars?

I am not Star Jones said...

Welcome back!