Friday, December 12

hot in herrre

I'm feverish.


My headcold and the accompanying fever have put a sparkle in my eye and (more) color in my cheeks. Apparently sickness is attractive, strange, right?


I can't think about any one thing for too long, my mind flits like a butterfly in an attempt to ignore the massive headache pounding behind my eyes.


Being sick and single at the same time sucks. Where is the man who can cuddle me until I feel better?

I'm feverish - in many, many senses of the word. I need a cold shower, some hot tea and a nap.
See ya'll later, minions.

3 Comments:

Deacon Blue said...

Once upon a time, I used to be able to make chicken noodle soup for my wife when she was sick. Now she's fired me from that task because she discovered a great chicken and barley soup she can do in the crock pot.

Anyway, I'm guessing from your most recent posting you're feeling better...I hate those illnesses that rob you of the ability to even think straight. If you are still sick, get well soon. If you're not, glad to have you back among the functional.

slag said...

I hate to say this, but most of the time having the man doesn't make that much difference when you're sick. You'd still probably be making your own tea.

Gye Greene said...

Sick 'n' single. Been there...

Where's the man: SOMEWHERE out there...


--GG