Thursday, December 11

when it rains

I am too sick for words. Apparently I'm too sick for Tylenol or DayQuil either, although both the drugs and I are struggling valiantly against the desire to curl up in a ball and cover my head for at least a week.

The fire victims are doing better, donations of food, clothes, money and furniture have come pouring out of our community and have renewed my faith in it...even through my acetaminaophin haze.
Soon there will be more about the crazy trip to the Bahamas with the Family of G, but for now here are some pictures of the awesomeness that is me, and those who get to bask in my glow.


Me, Sister of G and Nephew of G

Papa G and his Favorite Daughter on his 80th Birthday!



Papa G and all his women...well, not ALL of them... just the Sisters G!

3 Comments:

NoRegrets said...

Hope you feel better. And you truly come back to us...

WNG said...

What? No comments on my hotness?
I am quite disappointed!

slag said...

Happy birthday to Papa G! And wishing you well...again...