Wednesday, February 18

f.u.n.y.p.

It seems the NYP ran a cartoon depicting the shooting of the chimpanzee that went on a rampage (which is sick enough) and the tagline referenced President Obama. I'm not going to link to the cartoon. I know you can find it ten million other places on the web.

It's sad that people in this country still try to deny their fellows citizens humanity based on skin color.
It's sad that other people think it's funny.
So - no more gossip rag for me.
All I have to say is: FU NYP.

5 Comments:

Big Man said...

I'm going to have something on this tomorrow.

Deacon Blue said...

Saw it at one of the blogs I frequent and I admit it was pretty foul.

Pamela said...

I have heard about it and not seen it and don't want to look at anyone who's posting it... so not sure I'll ever see it.

His Sinfulness said...

I saw it.

Utterly tasteless, possibly racist, and completely lacking in originality. Weak.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

It was appalling and disgusting. I wrote to the Post to tell them so. They need to understand that decent people of every race will not stand for that kind of nasty shit.